Bank of America Wire Transfer: Instructions & fees for Direct Deposits
Hello dear BofA Users, Hope that you are well familiar with the essentialness of Bank of America Routing Numbers. BofA routing numbers allow you to complete various kinds of mobile transactions and online transactions with it. It Includes direct deposits, wire transfer, and other online transactions, used for sending and receives funds instantly from one account to another.
But, having the BofA routing number with you alone is not enough for you to complete any wire transfer. You need to provide few required instructions to complete BofA wire transfer.
So, guys, Today I am going to share all these required instructions for proceeding wire transfer or to set up a direct deposit with BofA here in this post. So, please read this post very carefully to get all the essentials required Bank of America wire transfer instruction for setting up your direct deposits successfully.
Sending Bank of America International Wire Transfer
If you want to send and receive funds from a foreign country in your Bank of America Account in a local branch in any USA states, then transfer funds with the wire transfer is the best one option for you.
Bank of America International Wire transfer allows you to send and receive funds from anywhere throughout the world. And, it does not impose higher fees for doing it, as like other services use to.
However, you cannot complete an international wire transfer easily without having the essential information or instructions with you to send and receive funds from one account to another with the Bank of America. So, please learn all the instructions in the following content, essentially required for
Send money abroad with Bank of America International Wire Transfer: Instructions
It is the Bank of America, which makes it’s easy to wire funds online right inside through your BofA bank account. And, this concerns for both domestic wire transfers and international wire transfers.
And, One can choose to sends funds to your own BofA account, another recipient or also to a business account, with the help of BoA online portal. For doing so, you can also make a meeting at one of the local Bank of America branch location to send a wire transfer.
However, Here are all the required instructions for receiving the started wiring funds as an active Bank of America (BofA) customer.
Get recipient’s wire information (bank details)
To receive the started wiring funds as an active Bank of America customer, first of all, get the recipient’s wire information. Learn the list, what exactly you need from the recipient for performing wire funds online.
- Recipient’s bank name with address, locations, and country.
- Recipient’s bank account number.
- Bank’s routing code or Bank’s SWIFT/BIC or Bank’s National ID.
- An IBAN number or a country-specific account structure (especially for the international wire transfer).
- Currency Preference (Have to choose between U.S. dollars and foreign currency).
- A specific reason for sending a wire transfer.
Once, you collect all the required information required for sending a wire transfer, then sign into the online banking system of Bank of America.
Here, into the online banking system of Bank of America on your screen…
- Navigate to the “Transfers” button.
- And, then choose the option “using their account number at another bank”.
- Now, prefer the option of “same-day wire transfer”. and
- Continues the following instructions on your screen.
Bank of America prescribes to their customers who use the service of a wire transfer, sign up by using their SafePass feature, available on the online banking system of Bank of America.
- This feature additionally facilitates you with an extra layer of security, especially for the wire transfers of more than $ 1,000 USD, that is admitted to inside the Bank of America online banking portal.
- This SafePass feature of BofA also allows you to sanction higher-value fund transfers with a six digits code, sent through a text message in order to verify your identity & account details.
- However, do note that there are no additional fees for using the service of Bank of America’s
Receive money abroad with Bank of America International Wire Transfer: Instructions
However, to receive funds or international wire transfer from another bank account to your Bank of America Account, you have to provide the following required details to the sender or sender’s institutes to make it a successful transaction –
|Name of your bank||Bank of America, NA|
|Bank of America SWIFT Code for international transfer||
|Bank of America Routing Transit Number||026009593|
|Bank address, City & State (Bank Of America Address For Wire)||Bank of America, N.A., 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038. (Depends on your branch locations, where your account is located)|
|Beneficiary Account Number||Your complete Bank of America, NA account number ( including the leading zeros in BofA account Number)|
|Beneficiary Name||The name of your account, as it appears on your statement|
The above-mentioned details are good enough to complete an international wire transfer with the Bank of America.
Domestic Wire Transfer To Bank Of America: – Instructions Needed to Complete
And, if you want to send or receive funds from within the United States, then, transferring fund with Bank Of America Domestic Wire Transfer is the best option for you. It helps to transfer funds from one state to another state bank account.
However, you must have to provide the following required details for making a Bank Of America Domestic Wire Transfer
|Bank Name||Bank of America, NA|
|Wire Transfer Routing Number||026009593|
|Account Holder Name||Your Name|
|Account Number||Your Bank Account Number|
|Bank Address, with City & State (Bank Of America Address For Wire)||Bank of America, N.A.
New York, NY 10038
(Depends on your branch locations, where your account is located)
Bank of America Wire Transfer Routing Number
You cannot complete your proceeding BofA wire transfer without providing the BofA wire transfer routing Number
What is My BOA wire transfer routing number?
Your Bank of America wire transfer routing Number is a 9 digit code issued by the American Banker’s Associations to the BOFA. And, this number is most important for proceeding any wire transfer to send and receive funds from one account to another. In fact, without this wire transfer routing Number of Bank of America, it, is not possible to complete a wire transfer successfully.
The wire transfer routing Number of Bank of America is 026009593.
Bank of America Wire Transfer Fees & Cut Off time
However, for fascinating you with this amazing service, The Bank of America imposes little fees for making funds transfers with wires & Direct deposits.
So, learn the feed for International and Domestic Wire Transfer for Bank of America before executing funds or wire transfer with it.
BofA International Wire Transfer Fee
- Incoming International Wire Transfer –
- Incoming International Wire Transfer Fees for Bank of America varies on the basis of your account type (checking or savings). But, in general, it ranges from $ 0 to $ 15 USD.
- Outgoing International Wire Transfer Fees –
- $ 35 USD (if the wire transfer is in foreign currency) And,
- $45 USD (if the wire transfer is in US dollars) for each transaction
BofA Domestic Wire Transfer Fee
- Incoming Domestic Wire Transfer –
- Incoming Domestic Wire Transfer Fees for BofA varies on the basis of your account type (checking or savings). But, in general, it ranges from $ 0 to $ 15 USD.
- Outgoing Domestic Wire Transfer Fees –
- $ 30 USD for each outgoing transaction with it.
*** Note: – DO NOTE THAT IF YOUR WIRE TRANSFER INCLUDES ANY KIND OF CURRENCY EXCHANGE, THEN IT MIGHT BE POSSIBLE THAT YOU MAY be GOT VERY LOW EXCHANGE RATE IN CURRENCY EXCHANGE. SINCE CURRENCY EXCHANGE PUT HIGHER FEES FOR IT.
So, it is a good idea to make the wire transfers through a reasonable platform for wire transfer. It directly reduces the fees, and also offer usually higher currency exchange rates in the change of your funds.
Bank of America NA Wire Transfer Cut-off Time
The daily Cut-off Time for all type of wire transfers with Bank of America is 4:45 PM CT (Central Time).
*** Do note that requests for BofA wire transfer received after this Cut-off Time, will be actioned on the next business day.
How long it takes to complete your wire transfer with BofA?
As we know that wire transfer is the fastest mode of sending and receiving funds from anywhere throughout the globe. However, a little time is a table by the BofA online banking system to complete your transaction. The time taken by BofA online banking system are: –
- Domestic wire transfers: – Usually, 1 – 2 business days. And,
- International wire transfers: – Completes in 2 – 3 business days.
So, this is all about Bank of America wire transfer with instructions required for sending and receiving funds through domestic and international wire transfer with Bank of America, wire transfer fees for BofA, cut off time, etc.
Hope that this details will be helpful for you in completing your wire transfers with BofA.
And, do not forget to share this amazing details with your friends and family members, who usually requires to proceeding various wire transfer with Bank of America.